Thursday, February 23, 2006

TOP 5 THURSDAY


My Top 5 Current Guilty Pleasures
  1. American Idol - Don't knock it till you've tried it. Once you watch, you'll pick your favorites and be hooked. I'm living proof.
  2. Chocolate-covered pretzels - Mmmmm.....salty and sweet.
  3. Real World/Road Rules Challenge - Fame-hungry twenty-somethings living together, getting hammered every night, and having bitter arguments like they're going out of style. MTV sure knows how to suck you in.
  4. Procrastinating - When you actually do get something done, it feels so much better once you've put it off for months, doesn't it?
  5. Encino Man - I couldn't leave it off my list since it's one of my all-time favorite guilty pleasures. Brendan Fraser should have won the Best Actor Oscar in '92 for his riveting performance as Link, the un-frozen prehistoric teen. What a classic movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home